[Dovecot] Dovecot antispam plugin bug: got an empty message

Petr Bravenec dovecot at bravenec.eu
Sun Jun 10 14:41:51 EEST 2012

It looks that I have misconfigured the dovecot plugin:

plugin {

         antispam_dspam_binary = /usr/bin/dspam # should be dspam
#	   antispam_dspam_binary = /usr/bin/dspamc # does not work

         antispam_signature = X-DSPAM-Signature
         antispam_signature_missing = move
         antispam_spam_pattern_ignorecase = Junk;Junk.*
         antispam_trash_pattern_ignorecase = Trash;Deleted Items
         antispam_backend = dspam
         antispam_dspam_args = --user;%u;--deliver=;--source=error;--
signature=%%s
         antispam_dspam_spam = --class=spam
         antispam_dspam_notspam = --class=innocent

 }

Petr Bravenec