[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.1 stable packages for Debian?

Krzysztof Trybowski trybowski at aeropolis.pl
Mon Jun 11 17:31:10 EEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Tomislav Mihalicek
<tomislav.mihalicek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here you go...
>
> cat /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> # latest dovecot
> # apt-get install debian-dovecot-auto-keyring
> deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.1 main
> deb-src http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.1 main

Hello Tomislav,
it doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for. These repositories are
referenced from the download site, but with an information that these
are built hourly and thus include any newest changes to the source.
Also a warning follows: “Needless to say: do NOT use these
repositories for systems that need to be STABLE.”

What I'm looking for are packages of a released versions of 2.1, that
can be used in a production environment.

Regards, KT