[Dovecot] dovecot-sieve and LMT

Martin Weil admin at postia.de
Tue Jun 19 11:17:26 EEST 2012

Hi.

Thanks for your hints, I altered the file but sadly, there is no change in behavior. It's like sieve is not doing anything at all.

if header :contains ["subject"] ["Test"] {
  fileinto :create "Folder1";
} else {
  fileinto :create "Folder2";
}

The lda_mailbox_autocreate option seems to be a version 2.0 feature. I am using 1.2.9.

Thanks
Martin