[Dovecot] troncated email

Wed Jun 20 12:36:56 EEST 2012

On 2012-06-19 10:28 PM, Claude Gélinas <claude at phyto.qc.ca> wrote:
> I'm on fc16 with dovecot and Claws Mail version 3.8.0

We are much more interested in the dovecot version (and configuration -
dovecot -n output is helpful there) than the version of Claws Mail.

> All email in INBOX are troncated as they arrive. I only get the title,
> from and date but no more core message
>
> could someone guide me so I find a solution for my problem. cannot lose
> my email

Since most of our Crystal Balls are broken, you will likely have to be
much more precise in your request for help, by providing actual excerpts
from logs while accessing mail, and you may even have to resort to
enabling debugging...

Start here: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/WhyDoesItNotWork

Otherwise, you may get more help from a Fedora support list.

--

Best regards,

Charles