[Dovecot] Maildir Seen Flags not heeded when dovecot-shared present

J E Lyon role.Dovecot-Readers at JLAssocs.com
Thu Jun 28 10:48:43 EEST 2012

Timo & List,

Just by way of a follow-up, running tests on a 1.0 installation of Dovecot confirms it.

Sure enough, I was still configuring my mail stores based on my outdated understanding and hadn't fully appreciated changes to what dovecot-shared files affect in recent versions.

Thanks all,
J.