[Dovecot] LIST-STATUS issue

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Mar 1 20:22:41 EET 2012

On 1.3.2012, at 20.03, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Looked at the hg commits since 2.1.1, but didn't see anything that was exactly on-point to this...
>
> UNSEEN counts seem to be broken when done in a LIST-STATUS call.  I see this, for example:

Only with LIST-STATUS, or also STATUS itself? And with what kind of config (doveconf -n)? Can you reproduce this?

LIST-STATUS should use the exact same code as STATUS. STATUS should use pretty much the same code as SELECT. mailbox_list_index=yes makes a difference, but other than that I can't really think of a reason.