[Dovecot] testing fts-solr?

Robin dovecot at r.paypc.com
Sat Mar 3 00:13:18 EET 2012

On 3/2/2012 4:40 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:
> Please respond... I need to know whether or not I need to pursue this,
> since we use Thunderbird in house and will be switching soon to dovecot...

This mailing list is for dovecot, not Thunderbird support.  The lack of
replies to Thunderbird usage questions no doubt reflects this.

I would look at the GUI interface and/or "manual" for Thunderbird to
find the answer to that question.  I suspect there is a check-box or
configuration item that's been right in front of you all along that
you've not thought twice about.

=R=