[Dovecot] Fscking warnings

Stan Hoeppner stan at hardwarefreak.com
Wed Mar 7 23:03:35 EET 2012

On 3/6/2012 5:07 PM, Stephen Davies wrote:
> Google tells me that these "should go away" but they don't.
>
> Seems to happen continuously while a user is viewing email.

Is this thread what "Google tells you"?

http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2010-October/053909.html

Timo is the creator of Dovecot, if you didn't know.  So you can take his
words for gospel.  Also note his last statement in that thread:

"The next time you could do it with dsync to avoid these kind of
problems."

It would seem you omitted a very important detail from your problem
report, which is that you recently performed a migration.  Please don't
omit such critical details in future requests for help.  Provide as much
relevant detail as possible.  This speeds the process up for everyone,
and avoids guesswork on our part.

--
Stan