[Dovecot] [Dovecot-news] v2.1.2 released

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Mar 15 18:33:20 EET 2012

On Mac OS X 10.5.8 / darwin 9.8.0, I'm getting this error on startup again:
dovecot[74267]: master: Fatal: kevent(EV_ADD, READ, 19) failed: Invalid argument

dovecot.conf contains:
service stats {
  fifo_listener stats-mail {
    mode = 0
  }
}

which fixed the issue with 2.1.1

adding the following seems to have fixed things:
service aggregator {
  fifo_listener replication-notify-fifo {
   mode = 0
  }
}

from looking at config/all-settings.c it looks like I should maybe also add the following (but I have not tried it).
service director {
  fifo_listener login/proxy-notify {
    mode = 0
  }
}

It would be really nice if this failed more gracefully so the config tweaks weren't necessary. (I can work on a patch if it's something that would be accepted and if someone can point me in the right direction).

--
Daniel J. Luke