[Dovecot] replication howto

Matteo Cazzador mcazzador at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:50:39 EET 2012

Hi, i've a simple question, what do you mean for dovecot director setup?
'i've a doubt.
The solution that i'm testing is using 3 mail server in different
geoghrapic locations.
An user can travel in varius location, and i want his imap mail reside
on mail server in every locations.
Sò i use you solution about replication. First server  (by dns record)
that  receive mail sync it on the other servers, and when
user consult is mail by imap protocol everything is sync on all servers.
Do you suggest to use a horizontal structure for it like i explain or
is better to have a single node external mail server
and customer locations server like slave?
Thank's

--
Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario, non stampare questa mail.
Ing. Matteo Cazzador
Email: mcazzador at gmail.com