[Dovecot] doveadm sync impac problem

Martin Schitter ms at mur.at
Thu Mar 22 19:09:13 EET 2012

Am 2012-03-22 03:46, schrieb Gedalya:

>> doveadm sync/backup via impac puts the same message all over the place...
>
> Thanks Martin, I've set up a test platform to investigate this further
> but I've been short on time...

after some debugging a few more remarks about this problem:

the bug only appears on recursive folder hierarchies.
if you specity option "-m INBOX" everything works fine.

for recursive hierarchies the rawlog (-o imapc_rawlog_dir=...) shows
that "UID FETCH 1:* FLAGS" will be called for all folders but "UID FETCH
NNN (INTERNALDATE)" and "UID FETCH NNN (BODY.PEEK[])" only happens for
the messages in first found subfolder! the last message in this folder
will substitute all other messages on the target side... :(

has anyone a clue how to fix this problem in the source code?