[Dovecot] acls not copied when creating subfolder of private INBOX

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Wed May 9 13:52:28 EEST 2012

Am 09.05.2012 12:31, schrieb Andreas Helmcke:
> Am 25.04.2012 23:27, schrieb Timo Sirainen:
>> On 24.4.2012, at 17.09, Andreas Helmcke wrote:
>>
>>> Using brand new dovecot 2.1.5 I still have a problem with the inheritance of acls.
>>
>> Maybe http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/e8b80e0767ac fixes this as well?
>>
> I am not sure if this change is part of the 2.1.6 release but I just checked again with release 2.1.6. Still the same
> problem.

if i create a folder , set acls to it ( by manual i.e edit dovecot-acl)
same acl are copied to its subfolders

if the folder gets its acls from global-acl the acls arent copied to its
subfolders

As far i remember Timo is thinking about redesign acl config , check the
list archives

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer