[Dovecot] Quota, message is never send?

Luuk@dovecot dovecot at vosslamber.nl
Sat May 12 18:42:39 EEST 2012

On 12-05-2012 15:55, Gedalya wrote:
> On 05/12/2012 04:50 AM, Luuk at dovecot wrote:
>> It seems i am at 79% of my quota
>> so, i added a line to conf.d/90-quota.conf, to get a wraning when quota
>> exceeds 10%:
> Quota warnings are only sent when you _cross_ the limit, they are not
> sent (again) when you are already over the limit.
> So, in your case you will get your next warnings at 90% and 95%.

OK, so i tweaked my rules a bit, and send meself a huge mail to make
sure i cross a border. (I've overdone this, because the pdf got base64
encoded, and stored in Sent AND in INBOX   ;)

I also followed the suggestion form 'Duane Hill' and delete the path
before the quota-warning.sh. I hope he did mean that when he was
referring to the docs ;)

In the log, the following message showed:
2012-05-12 17:11:43 imap(luuk): Error: quota:
net_connect_unix(/var/run/dovecot/quota-warning.sh) failed: No such file
or directory

I think i have to revert the changes, and retest..... ;)