[Dovecot] BEWARE: This list is being harvested for leads

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Thu May 17 18:48:37 EEST 2012

> I was surprised that directly contacting people worked at all, but since
> it has I thought I'd allow it and hope it wouldn't piss off too many
> people.. There won't be more than that one mail, which you're free to just
> ignore.
>
> If we get enough funding we can hire more people to work on Dovecot (and
> related projects), and that would be good for everyone.

I enjoy Dovecot and am glad you're working on further development,
both in the nerd sense and the business sense.  :)

I don't have an issue with a single message like this going out to
make people aware of the offering.  However, I would prefer that it
went to the list, instead of individually to the list members.
That's the only part of this I didn't care for.

If it becomes an issue, I'll deal with the issue appropriately.  I
just don't see an issue as of right now.

Benny

--
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it's very hard to
verify their authenticity."       -- Abraham Lincoln