[Dovecot] Public mailboxes

Frank Bonnet f.bonnet at esiee.fr
Sat May 19 23:40:46 EEST 2012

Le 19/05/2012 20:44, Timo Sirainen a écrit :
> On Fri, 2012-05-18 at 14:31 +0200, Frank Bonnet wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to setup a server with public mailboxes only
>> but I cannot succeed.
> Do you still have specific users? Do you want the users to have
> subscriptions? Do you need ACLs?

yes I need specific users using ACL
and yes I would like users have subsciptions

> If it's simply a fully public server, you wouldn't really need to set up
> namespaces at all.

the server is not really public , what I need is to have some users's groups
shared mailboxes to work together in the same mailbox.
I also need acls because some users will have read only access

The Maildir format is a must because I also need the last seen feature

Thak you for your help