[Dovecot] High level of pop3 popping causing server to become unresponsive

Root Kev root.kev at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:01:05 EEST 2012

Missed CCing on last reply.  See below..

Also, would having Nagios checking the number of messages in a mailbox
cause issues with the popping of messages? And/Or would having a user
accessing the mailbox from two different applications cause issues?  Ie.
from Outlook and mobile device?  I am under the impression that a lock file
is generated which should deal with the issue of contention, deleting mail,
etc.

Thanks for any information.

Kevin

Sorry for the delay in responding, long weekend in Canada...