[Dovecot] sieve

Stan Hoeppner stan at hardwarefreak.com
Tue Nov 6 15:04:56 EET 2012

On 11/6/2012 2:29 AM, Christian Rößner wrote:

> Another solution would be to write some kind of milter/policy-service with a web-interface, where people can reject mails directly on the postfix side. But this is a lot of work.

Use a web interface that requires auth.  But I'd not use a milter/policy
service--too complicated and unnecessary.  Just use a regular access(5)
table in db format.  Simply write your script to append new addresses or
domains to the table with a REJECT action.  Then add to main.cf an
appropriate restriction such as check_sender_access.  Changes are picked
up automatically each time a new smtpd is fired so no postmap command is
required to make the change active.

--
Stan