[Dovecot] doveadm quota get -A via doveadm-proxy director with LDAP

Ramón Frontera ramon.frontera at uib.es
Sat Nov 10 17:41:37 EET 2012

Hi,

I think that the problem is different to
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2012-October/069100.html

The command don't print anything in backend mail server dovecot.log.
If I do " doveadm -D quota get -u user1" on proxy it works! the backend
mail server responds to proxy.

If I do:
doveadm -D search -A  mailbox Trash savedbefore 10d I have this result:

doveadm(root): Debug: Loading modules from directory: /usr/lib64/dovecot
doveadm(root): Debug: Module loaded:
/usr/lib64/dovecot/lib10_quota_plugin.so
doveadm(root): Debug: Module loaded:
/usr/lib64/dovecot/lib20_expire_plugin.so
doveadm(root): Debug: Loading modules from directory:
/usr/lib64/dovecot/doveadm
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_acl_plugin, because
dlopen() failed: /usr/lib64/dovecot/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_acl_plugin.so:
undefined symbol: acl_user_module (this is usually intentional, so just
ignore this message)
doveadm(root): Debug: Module loaded:
/usr/lib64/dovecot/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_expire_plugin.so
doveadm(root): Debug: Module loaded:
/usr/lib64/dovecot/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_quota_plugin.so
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_zlib_plugin, because
dlopen() failed:
/usr/lib64/dovecot/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_zlib_plugin.so: undefined
symbol: i_stream_create_deflate (this is usually intentional, so just
ignore this message)
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_fts_plugin, because
dlopen() failed: /usr/lib64/dovecot/doveadm/lib20_doveadm_fts_plugin.so:
undefined symbol: fts_list_backend (this is usually intentional, so just
ignore this message)
doveadm(root): Debug: expire: Searching only users listed in expire database
doveadm(rfg144): Error: Proxy is missing destination host

doveadm: Error: Failed to iterate through some users

and When I try to do this:
  doveadm -D search -u user1  mailbox Trash savedbefore 1d
I find this in the log:
Nov 10 16:36:01 mail2 dovecot: doveadm: Debug: expire: Searching only
users listed in expire database
Nov 10 16:36:01 mail2 dovecot: doveadm: Fatal: master: service(doveadm):
child 3116 killed with signal 11 (core dumped)

Thanks for your help!

   Ramon Frontera Gallardo
   Universitat de les Illes Balears