[Dovecot] auth attempts errors

burak gürer burak4burak at msn.com
Thu Nov 15 12:10:27 EET 2012

> Subject: Re: [Dovecot] auth attempts errors
>
> please don't bottom post
>
> On 11/14/2012 02:26 PM, Charles Marcus wrote:
> > Please don't top-post...

sorry. i am confused.. top or bottom. let me bottom-post..

anyway i have to ask:

- how can i compile rpm package of dovecot. are there any guide or ...
anything (or how can dovecot be compiled from source code - there is a guide here but it is for rpm version older than 4.4)

- how can i create a stable TLS certificate for dovecot. are there any guide or ... anything

- for this line "dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected (no auth attempts in 0 secs):
rip=**********, lip=**********" in dovecot logs, any idea

thanks..