[Dovecot] dovecot trying to update my sieve directory

Mathieu R. mathieu at 400iso.net
Fri Nov 23 14:04:41 EET 2012

Le 23/11/2012 12:59, Thomas Leuxner a écrit :
> Am 23.11.2012 um 12:48 schrieb Mathieu R. <mathieu at 400iso.net>:
>
>> Thank you. can i safely :
>>
>>  - close dovecot
>>  - move files to ~Maildir
>>  - change the config in docecot.conf
>>  - and then restart dovecot ?
>
> Yes. You are able to move the Maildir structure (cur|new|tmp) like
> this. Not sure the location is also overridden in your SQL queries.
> If
> so, you also need to return the new "home" in the queries.
>
> Regards
> Thomas

As i'm very newbie at sql stuff, here is my current dovecot-sql.conf :

driver = mysql
connect = host=localhost dbname=postfix_db user=postfix_user
password=mypass
# The new name for MD5 is MD5-CRYPT so you might need to change this
depending on version
default_pass_scheme = MD5-CRYPT
# Get the mailbox
user_query = SELECT '/srv/vmail/%d/%u' as home,
'maildir:/srv/vmail/%d/%u' as mail, 5000 AS uid, 5000 AS gid,
concat('dirsize:storage=',  quota) AS quota FROM mailbox WHERE username
= '%u' AND active = '1'
# Get the password
password_query = SELECT username as user, password, '/srv/vmail/%d/%u'
as userdb_home, 'maildir:/srv/vmail/%d/%u' as userdb_mail, 5000 as
userdb_uid, 5000 as userdb_gid FROM mailbox WHERE username = '%u' AND
active = '1'
# If using client certificates for authentication, comment the above
and uncomment the following
#password_query = SELECT null AS password, '%u' AS user

i think i can change it for :

driver = mysql
connect = host=localhost dbname=postfix_db user=postfix_user
password=mypass
# The new name for MD5 is MD5-CRYPT so you might need to change this
depending on version
default_pass_scheme = MD5-CRYPT
# Get the mailbox
user_query = SELECT '/srv/vmail/%d/%u' as home,
'maildir:/srv/vmail/%d/%u/Maildir' as mail, 5000 AS uid, 5000 AS gid,
concat('dirsize:storage=',  quota) AS quota FROM mailbox WHERE username
= '%u' AND active = '1'
# Get the password
password_query = SELECT username as user, password, '/srv/vmail/%d/%u'
as userdb_home, 'maildir:/srv/vmail/%d/%u/Maildir' as userdb_mail, 5000
as  userdb_uid, 5000 as userdb_gid FROM mailbox WHERE username = '%u'
AND active = '1'
# If using client certificates for authentication, comment the above
and uncomment the following
#password_query = SELECT null AS password, '%u' AS user

maybe can somebody confirm before i mess up everything ?

--
Mathieu Rousseau
http://400iso.net/