[Dovecot] SSL certificates

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Nov 24 07:57:33 EET 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-23 at 19:49 -0700, The Doctor wrote:

> Who is the best CA Certificate provider for Dovecot?

Anyone but verisign, dont get me started on them :)
Now that Thawte are no longer owned by those criminals, I highly
recommend them for certs for web sites.

But if its just for mail/webmail and you dont need the large insurance
protections, then look at the cheaper/free startcom certs, I use them on
my private domains for mail certs and webmail  - very  pleasant and easy
to deal with.