[Dovecot] Tcpflow capture

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Fri Nov 30 07:57:02 EET 2012

On 11/29/2012 9:32 PM, Daniel L. Miller wrote:

> I (hopefully) fixed my config - put 'zlib' into 10-mail.conf and
> removed it from the others.  Re-indexing is now good on some mailboxes
> that were broken before - but I still have a fault on others.

Using the tcpflow dump, I found a couple bad messages that I didn't care
about storing - so I deleted them.  Then, after no change - I remembered
to do a "compact" in my MUA.  That cleared up one mailbox - then dovecot
complained about various errors & corruption on another mailbox.   So
I'll start a new thread for that as it looks like the solr interface is
now good!

--
Daniel