[Dovecot] IPhone wont delete IMAP messages from dovecot mailbox

tibby at tibby.hu tibby at tibby.hu
Tue Nov 13 16:44:26 EET 2012

Hello!
I've got dovecot running with postfix. Have virtual users under vmail
folder.
When I connect with outlook, I can read, delete messages.
When I sign on with webmail, also can delete messages,
Mutt is working as well on the mail server, can delete messages.

Once the message is deleted it moves  to the trash. Works as it
supposed to.

But on Iphone, when I add a mail user, got the mailbox synced with IMAP
I can see the INBOX, but when I delete a message, get this error:
"Unable to Move Message The message could not be moved to the mailbox
Trash."

http://www.netchimp.co.uk/webdesign/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/iphone_unable_to_move_message.png

What causing this problem?
Please Help.