[Dovecot] Antispam plugin problem (CRM114)

Eugene Paskevich eugene at raptor.kiev.ua
Mon Oct 1 12:20:06 EEST 2012

On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:00:14 +0300, Davide <davide.marchi at mail.cgilfe.it>
wrote:

> Thank you very much for the reply, i' have installed the supplied patch
> with the following command:
>
> - patch -p1 -i ../crm_debug.patch (i'm in the cloned base directory)
> i compile the plugin and all go easy
>
> i move my wrongly tagged mail from UNSURE to INBOX and thunderbird tell
> me ..blah..blah.. [CANNOT] Failed to call crm114 binary
> I cant see in any log what's the problem ....

Weird... Did you configure anything specific about logging?
doveconf -n might show. You should also check your syslog configuration
as to where debugging logging should go to. Otherwise I have no idea.

--
Eugene Paskevich             |   *==)-----------   |     Plug me into
eugene at raptor.kiev.ua        |   -----------(==*   |      The Matrix