[Dovecot] Syntax for doveadm auth cache

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Wed Oct 3 09:25:38 EEST 2012

El 02/10/12 22:18, Timo Sirainen escribió:
> On 2.10.2012, at 11.41, Angel L. Mateo wrote:
>
>> 	I've been doing some more tests with this problem I have (I need to solve it because I'm planning to migrate mailboxes from maildir to mdbox and I need to change mail_location for my users without rebooting the server).
>
> You could flush the whole cache also.

	Oh... I was so obfuscated trying to expire just the user that I forgot
I could flush the whole cache :-(

>> 	I think I have found the source of the problem, although I don't know how to fix it. The problem is that I have different results if I ask for user information with just the login or with the whole email:
>
> Flush both the user and user at domain entries?

	Yes, I could do this, but why there are entries with user and
user at domain?, because I have three user databases:

* master password: it is not normally used
* pam: I have the cache_key=%n on it
* ldap: I don't know to configure cache_key (I tried args = cache_key=%n
/etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext but it didn't work)