[Dovecot] per-user quotas

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:30:34 EEST 2012

Hello,

Thanks for your replies so far. Still having issues with per-user
quotas. To my Mysql virtual_users table I've added a column quota_kb
and for a test user I've added in a value of 250000 going for a 250
megabyte quota.

I've tried various sql queries they're returning empty sets not
pulling out the information needed.

Thanks.
Dave.