[Dovecot] CAS Authentication

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Wed Oct 17 10:24:42 EEST 2012

El 16/10/12 20:12, b m escribió:
> Thanks for the reply. I have already tried successfully the setup without proxing the cas tickets and setting dovecot to login  with a master password. The problem is that I need a password file with all the users and also I need the proxy feature for other applications.

	This is my config. In /etc/pam.d/dovecot I have:

auth    sufficient	pam_cas_ssh.so -simap://localhost -f/etc/pam_cas.conf
account sufficient	pam_permit.so
session sufficient	pam_permit.so

	and /etc/pam_cas.conf
host <cas server>
port 443
uriValidate /cas/proxyValidate
ssl on
debug off
proxy	<cas proxy url>
trusted_ca <pem cert file>

	in dovecot, I have these users dbs:

userdb {
   driver = prefetch
}
userdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
   driver = ldap
}
passdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
   driver = ldap
}
passdb {
   args = session=yes cache_key=%n dovecot