[Dovecot] Add S=<size> to maildirfile

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Thu Oct 18 19:22:39 EEST 2012

Am 18.10.2012 16:29, schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
> Hi,
>
> in some old Maildir/ I have file without the S=<size> in file name.
>
> Is possibile to add the size to the file name with some tools like doveadm?
>
> Are there other methods to update these file?
>
> Thanks

perhaps this helps for ideas

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/HowTo/RefilterMail

perhaps you can use dsync also , but i am really not sure
if this works

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Tools/Dsync

however its easy to test
--
Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

sys4 AG
Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666