[Dovecot] Marking all mail in one folder of public mailbox as read

Frerich Raabe raabe at froglogic.com
Mon Oct 22 10:21:51 EEST 2012

Am 10/18/2012 5:31 AM, schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> Use:
>
> prefix=Lists/anotherlist/
> location = maildir:/home/vmail/lists/sharedseen/Maildir
>
> Then deliver the mails to /home/vmail/lists/sharedseen/Maildir root directly. Of course this means that you need to create a namespace for each such list.
>
> Alternative would be to use prefix=Lists/sharedseen/ and create lists under it.

Thanks, the second version is basically what I did! I added a new namespace

namespace public {
   separator = /
   prefix = Lists/Archive/
   location = maildir:/home/vmail/lists/archive/Maildir
   subscriptions = no
}

...and then had my Sieve script fileinto that. Works fine! Thanks for
your help!

Frerich Raabe - raabe at froglogic.com
www.froglogic.com - Multi-Platform GUI Testing