[Dovecot] BUG to compile Plugin - deleted-to-trash on dovecot 2.1+

Fabio Depin fabiodepin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:51:39 EEST 2012

Hello,

Today I needed to compile the plugin deleted-to-trash for dovecot
1.2.10 (> 2.1) and had problems compiling.
To solve the problem efetuei changes below:
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------
deleted-to-trash-plugin.c

79.80 C79
- Mailbox_alloc box = (list, name, MAILBOX_FLAG_KEEP_RECENT |
- MAILBOX_FLAG_NO_INDEX_FILES);
---
+ Box = mailbox_alloc (list, name, MAILBOX_FLAG_NO_INDEX_FILES);
136c135
- If (keywords! = NULL) mailbox_keywords_unref (trash_box, & keywords);
---
+ If (keywords! = NULL) mailbox_keywords_unref (& keywords);

I would like to verify that this is correct, or can generate a problem.

Thank you for your attention.
Fabio Depin