[Dovecot] Irrelevant information filling logs

3.listas@adminlinux.com.br listas at adminlinux.com.br
Wed Oct 10 16:39:27 EEST 2012

Hi,

I have a "Ubuntu10.04 + dovecot-2.0.13" configuration in my server. My
mailbox server is shared by ~ 10k domains. It works fine with ~50k
accounts.

There is a lot of logs of "quota exceeded" like this:

Oct 10 13:00:56 mailboxserver5 dovecot: lmtp(29105,
user at mailboxserver5): Error: ifcIN1NxdVCxcQAAMBx7mQ: sieve:
msgid=unspecified: failed to store into mailbox 'INBOX': Quota exceeded
(mailbox for user is full)

These messages are not important to me. But these messages fill the log
files, damaging the display of messages that could be important.

Is there a way to send specific Dovecot errors on specific files or just
discard them?

Thanks
--
Thiago Henrique