[Dovecot] Help!

Justin Vore jvore at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:09:48 EEST 2012

HELP!

I have installed sendmail, dovecot, and squirrel mail.  The squirrel
mail portion of it works just fine, but I would like to have Mozilla
Thunderbird as a client. Whenever I try and connect to the server it
says "Thunderbird failed to find the settings for your email account."
We do have an MX record in DNS pointing to our server. We are using
Ubuntu 12.0.4.1, and have Dovecot 2.2.6 sendmail version 8.14.4-2ubuntu2
We are doing this for a class project and it is due by Tuesday 10/16/2012..

Thanks,

Justin