[Dovecot] dovecot-core, dovecot-mysql for Debian squeeze

Ricardo web at guzman.com.ar
Thu Oct 18 02:47:09 EEST 2012

Hello list

apologize in advance for my bad English, this is the first time
I write to a list if I mistake Excuse me

I want to implement mail server with MySQL database, Postfix and Postfixadmin,
dovecot-core, dovecot-mysql dovecot-imapd dovecot-pop3d for multiple domains.

I have problems installing the daemon dovecot-core, dovecot-mysql
dovecot-imapd dovecot-pop3d
Debian squeeze, I'm using the repositories:

deb http://ftp.ccc.uba.ar/pub/linux/debian/debian/ squeeze main
deb-src http://ftp.ccc.uba.ar/pub/linux/debian/debian/ squeeze main

deb http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main

# squeeze-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
deb http://ftp.ccc.uba.ar/pub/linux/debian/debian/ squeeze-updates main
deb-src http://ftp.ccc.uba.ar/pub/linux/debian/debian/ squeeze-updates main

deb http://packages.dotdeb.org squeeze all
deb-src http://packages.dotdeb.org squeeze all
deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main

to install dovecot-core, dovecot-mysql, install it without problems is
the version (2.1.7-2 ~ bpo60 +1) of both packages,
now wanting to install dovecot-imapd dovecot-pop3d (version 1.2.15-7)
breaks the dovecot-core, dovecot-mysql,
apparently must be the same version all packages.

Debian Wheezy, installs without problems but installs the version
(dovecot-core_2.1.7-2 ~ ppa12.04 +1 _i386.deb)
all packets are the same version.

What is the correct version for Debian squeeze?

Look for San Google but eh had success.

Can anybody help?

Ricardo