[Dovecot] 76Gb to 146Gb [Resolved]

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 19:03:38 EEST 2012

Hello all,

I would like to thank you all for your kind replies and
feedback in regards to migrating from a smaller hdd to a
bigger one (namely from 72gb to 146gb).

I finally found a painless way of doing this.

Since I believe that this is still an off-topic post, if
anyone is interested in the solution i've adopted for this,
let me know by replying to me privately.

If, however, you don't mind me posting here, let me know.

Many many thanks go to Alexander Hoogerhuis, the "mad Norwegian" :-)
who helped me on this too much to describe here.
Alex, you are a true sport.

Thank you again people.

All the Best,

spyros

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis