[Dovecot] How to activate antispam plugin

Xavier Claude claude.xavier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 11:28:28 EET 2012

		Hello,

	I'm using dovecot 2.1.7 from the Debian backports package and I'm trying to get working the antispam plugin with dspam. I have followed the documentation http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Antispam but it does not seem to work. The /var/log/dspam folder is empty even after I put mail in the Spam folder.

	How can I see if the plugin is working and what config option am I missing ?

	Thank in advance for your help. Here is my config from dovecot -n:

# 2.1.7: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-xenU-6887-i386 i686 Debian 6.0.6
mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
namespace inbox {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  prefix =
}
passdb {
  driver = pam
}
plugin {
  antispam_backend = dspam
  antispam_dspam_args = --mode=teft;--deliver=;--user;%u
  antispam_dspam_binary = /usr/bin/dspam
  antispam_signature = X-DSPAM-Signature
  antispam_signature_missing = move
  antispam_spam = Spam
  antispam_trash = trash;Corbeille;Trash;Deleted Items; Deleted Messages
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
}
protocols = " imap pop3"