[Dovecot] Anyone else seeing lots of random duplicate messages???

Wed Sep 5 13:58:02 EEST 2012

On 2012-09-04 5:57 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> better use SIEVE filters on the server

I know, it is on my ToDo list... we only just recently migrated this
server to Dovecot, and I've had my plate full with other issues, which
are now mostly resolved, so I'm about ready to circle back and finish up
(installing SOGo, enabling sieve, etc), but I need to spin up a new
Gentoo VM first, because I want to get the current server moved over to
our new VMWare environment.

--

Best regards,

Charles