[Dovecot] Released Pigeonhole v0.3.2 for Dovecot v2.1.9

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Sep 18 21:49:19 EEST 2012

On 9/18/2012 8:18 PM, Juan C. Blanco wrote:
> Hi Stephan, I'm traying to rebuild the RH (Centos) EL5 RPM with the
> new pigeonhole version, however I've got the follwing errors when
> compiling:
>
> It seems that the error is related to the ld.gold fix, If I revert the
> c52a0c561311 patch the error is not produced

Oh d'oh. Yes, it related to that. I fixed it for Dovecot v2.2 before,
but I forgot the Dovecot v2.1 tree. Fixed now:

http://hg.rename-it.nl/dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole/rev/66adbdd89d5c

This only happens when you compile against installed Dovecot headers,
people using --with-dovecot= (like me) would not have seen this.

I'll push out a new release once 2.1.10 comes out. I'm being told that
is imminent.

Regards,

Stephan.