[Dovecot] Prevent Download messages from server

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:13:08 EEST 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Selcuk Yazar <selcuk.yazar at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you,
>
> i looked up http://wiki2.dovecot.org/ACL section. We use POP3 , i think
> it's diffucult to evaluate in POP3.
>
> also we are using openLDAP backend, if i change folder permissions , does
> it work ?

Changing folder permissions to what? I suppose you understand what you mean
by changing folder permissions!
If you make them read-only (no write) for the users group, as that is what
you could be thinking, you'll probably also affect the ability of the MTA
to write to them (deliver mail).

Please explain your situation holistically so that we can understand and
give suggestions...

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,