[Dovecot] segfault in Debian Squeeze + Dovecot 2.1.10

Joe Auty joe at netmusician.org
Sun Sep 23 09:00:10 EEST 2012

> Robert Schetterer <mailto:robert at schetterer.org>
> September 23, 2012 1:44 AM
>
> show your dovecot conf

Thanks!

http://pastebin.com/gVRrCjyK

I took what you said literally, please let me know if you'd like to see
any of the other Debian config files.

> Joe Auty <mailto:joe at netmusician.org>
> September 22, 2012 3:57 PM
> Hello,
>
> I'm seeing a lot of these in my /var/log/messages in Debian Squeeze, I
> suspect this might be causing performance issues. Any suggestions what
> I can try to fix this?
>

> I'm using the 2.1.10 packages obtained with the following in my
> sources.list:
>
> deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.1 main
>

> I need to use Dovecot 2.1.x because I need to support handling
> multiple SSL certs.

Joe Auty, NetMusician
NetMusician helps musicians, bands and artists create beautiful,
professional, custom designed, career-essential websites that are easy
to maintain and to integrate with popular social networks.
www.netmusician.org <http://www.netmusician.org>
joe at netmusician.org <mailto:joe at netmusician.org>