[Dovecot] segfault in Debian Squeeze + Dovecot 2.1.10

Joe Auty joe at netmusician.org
Sun Sep 23 12:16:15 EEST 2012

> Tamsy <mailto:dovecot-list at mohtex.net>
> September 23, 2012 5:07 AM
>
> With "show your dovecot conf" Robert means show us the output of
> "doveconf -n"

My apologies! Here it is...

# 2.1.10: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 x86_64 Debian 6.0.5
auth_verbose = yes
disable_plaintext_auth = no
mail_fsync = always
mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir:INDEX=/doriandata/dovecotindexes/%u
mail_nfs_storage = yes
namespace inbox {
   inbox = yes
   location =
   prefix =
}
passdb {
   driver = pam
}
passdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
   driver = ldap
}
protocols = " imap pop3"
ssl_cert = </etc/certs/domain1.com.pem
ssl_key = </etc/certs/domain2.com.key
userdb {
   driver = passwd
}
userdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
   driver = ldap
}
verbose_proctitle = yes
protocol imap {
   mail_max_userip_connections = 20
}
local_name domain1.com {
   ssl_cert = </etc/certs/domain1.com.pem
   ssl_key = </etc/certs/domain1.com.key
}
local_name domain2.com {
   ssl_cert = </etc/certs/domain2.com.pem
   ssl_key = </etc/certs/domain2.com.key
}

> Joe Auty <mailto:joe at netmusician.org>
> September 23, 2012 2:00 AM
>>
>> Robert Schetterer <mailto:robert at schetterer.org>
>> September 23, 2012 1:44 AM
>>
>> show your dovecot conf
>
> Thanks!
>
> http://pastebin.com/gVRrCjyK
>
> I took what you said literally, please let me know if you'd like to
> see any of the other Debian config files.
>

>> Joe Auty <mailto:joe at netmusician.org>
>> September 22, 2012 3:57 PM
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm seeing a lot of these in my /var/log/messages in Debian Squeeze,
>> I suspect this might be causing performance issues. Any suggestions
>> what I can try to fix this?
>>

>> I'm using the 2.1.10 packages obtained with the following in my
>> sources.list:
>>
>> deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.1 main
>>

>> I need to use Dovecot 2.1.x because I need to support handling
>> multiple SSL certs.
>

> Robert Schetterer <mailto:robert at schetterer.org>
> September 23, 2012 1:44 AM
>
> show your dovecot conf
>

> Joe Auty <mailto:joe at netmusician.org>
> September 22, 2012 3:57 PM
> Hello,
>
> I'm seeing a lot of these in my /var/log/messages in Debian Squeeze, I
> suspect this might be causing performance issues. Any suggestions what
> I can try to fix this?
>

> I'm using the 2.1.10 packages obtained with the following in my
> sources.list:
>
> deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.1 main
>

> I need to use Dovecot 2.1.x because I need to support handling
> multiple SSL certs.

Joe Auty, NetMusician
NetMusician helps musicians, bands and artists create beautiful,
professional, custom designed, career-essential websites that are easy
to maintain and to integrate with popular social networks.
www.netmusician.org <http://www.netmusician.org>
joe at netmusician.org <mailto:joe at netmusician.org>