[Dovecot] 76Gb to 146Gb

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 22:24:37 EEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

On client machines I have thunderbird.

What if :

1. I would make sure that thunderbird keeps a local
copy of all the message (I think there is a check box
somewhere on settings)

2. Make sure all client machines have synced their
mailboxes locally on thunderbird.

3. Install a new version of Dovecot/Horde/XMail etc.

4. When the new installation is done, try to sync
from the existing clients pc's to dovecot ?

Would that work ?
It's one scenario I am seriously contemplating.

Thank you very much again,

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis