[Dovecot] Removing specific entry in user/auth cache

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Fri Sep 7 13:41:40 EEST 2012

El 04/07/12 10:01, Timo Sirainen escribió:
> On Fri, 2012-06-29 at 05:01 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>> and for v2.1 a bit kludgy way:
>>
>> doveadm auth <user> [<pass>]
>> doveadm auth cache flush [<user>]
>
> Done: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/007bf0047ab0
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/1093c74f54af

Hello,

	After some time I have updated my system to 2.1.9 which includes this
patch but I have doubts it is working.

	I have changed an attribute for one of my users (his home directory) so
I run:

root at myotis33:~# doveadm auth cache flush <user>
2 cache entries flushed

	but, then, when I run "doveadm user <user>" I've got the old
information, not the updated one.

	I had to reload dovecot to get the information correctly reloaded.