[Dovecot] v2.1.10 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Sep 18 21:52:27 EEST 2012

http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/dovecot-2.1.10.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/dovecot-2.1.10.tar.gz.sig

The director bugfix is pretty important at least when running in two
director setups, since it can break the directors until both of them are
manually shut down. I'm not entirely sure if the same happens in >2
director setups, but I'd think so (although I do wonder why I haven't
seen it happen in them).

BTW. I'm hoping for v2.2.alpha1 release within a week or two and to get
it stabilized rather quickly.

	+ imap: Implemented THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT extension.
	+ Added "doveadm exec" command to easily execute commands from
	  libexec_dir, e.g. "doveadm exec imap -u user at domain"
	+ Added "doveadm copy" command.
	+ doveadm copy/move: Added optional user parameter to specify the
	  source username. This allows easily copying mails between different
	  users.
	+ Added namespace { disabled } setting to quickly enable/disable
	  namespaces. This is especially useful when its value is returned by
	  userdb.
	+ Added mailbox_alias plugin. It allows creating mailbox aliases using
	  symlinks.
	+ imapc storage: Added imapc_max_idle_time setting to force activity
	  on connection.
	+ fts-solr: Expunging multiple messages is now faster.
	- director: In some conditions director may have disconnected from
	  another director (without logging about it), thinking it was sending
	  invalid data.
	- imap: Various fixes to listing mailboxes.
	- pop3-migration plugin: Avoid disconnection from POP3 server due
	  to idling.
	- login processes crashed if there were a lot of local {} or remote {}
	  settings blocks.