[Dovecot] Deleting a folder with & character

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Wed Sep 19 11:22:42 EEST 2012

Hello,

	One of my users has a mailbox named 'INBOX.Kron & SPM' (maybe created a
long time ago, when we use courier imap as pop/imap server, but I'm not
sure).

	I can see the maildir with a doveadm list command:

amateo_adm at myotis31:~$ sudo doveadm mailbox list -u <user>
INBOX.Kron & SPM

	but I can't delete it, neithe rename it:

amateo_adm at myotis31:~$ sudo doveadm mailbox delete -u <user>
'INBOX.Kron & SPM'
doveadm(jrfv): Error: Can't delete mailbox INBOX.Kron & SPM: Mailbox
doesn't exist: INBOX.Kron &- SPM
amateo_adm at myotis31:~$ sudo doveadm mailbox delete -u <user>
'INBOX.Kron \& SPM'
doveadm(jrfv): Error: Can't delete mailbox INBOX.Kron \& SPM: Mailbox
doesn't exist: INBOX.Kron \&- SPM

	is there any way to delete it with doveadm command? should I use a
specific syntax or escape to indicate the name?