[Dovecot] OT: z-Push

Christian Rößner c at roessner-network-solutions.com
Wed Sep 19 12:26:33 EEST 2012

Hi,

just a short question:

I have installed and configured z-Push to use BackendIMAP. On my iPhone I have created an account and I can see my mails. Also sending works. So far so good. Now the question:

When I create a new folder i.e. Test under the root (/), then I get an error. And after resyncing the folder has been created not under /, but under /0/Test.

Also I can not remove that folder over ActiveSync.

Does somebody have z-Push fully working with Dovecot or is z-Push designed for Cyrus and only some features are working with Dovecot?

So at the moment folder create/move/delete does not work here with z-Push-2.0.3 and Dovecot 2.1.9

Thanks in advance

-Christian Rößner

---
Bachelor of Science Informatik
Erlenwiese 14, 36304 Alsfeld
T: +49 6631 78823400, F: +49 6631 78823409, M: +49 176 93118939
USt-IdNr.: DE225643613, http://www.roessner-network-solutions.com