[Dovecot] duplicate all emails for 'backup' after user deletes them?

Voytek Eymont voytek at sbt.net.au
Tue Sep 25 11:07:23 EEST 2012

I have a user who occasionally reads, then deletes emails using his phone,
on his and others email accounts, causing emails deleted on mail server,
then he says 'oops, can you recover emails I've deleted?'

what's the best way to duplicate all emails to duplicate accounts ? backup
folders ? so, next time he deletes emails they can be 'recovered' on the
server ?

I was thinking along the lines of duplicating ALL emails...?

any tips and pointers appreciated

--
Voytek