[Dovecot] second dovecot imap server

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 00:19:06 EEST 2012

Hello again all,

I would like to thank everyone for rushing to help me
with the dovecot migration issue.
I am , currently, reading and studying what has been
said by all the good and kind people who responded to
this list.

OK, on the same issue,I thought of adding a totally new
server with dovecot acting as a secondary/backup server
for the mail servicing.

Would that be possible ?
What if I manage to make it work; Can I retire the old(er)
server ?

I would think that this is more on-topic than my last post.
If I am out of line again, please respond in private.

Thank you all!

spyros

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis