[Dovecot] Log NAT IP address?

Sun Sep 30 16:02:03 EEST 2012

Hi Timo/everyone,

Currently we are logging the remote IP, but is there a way to show the
IP address that the NAT connection is coming from?

The reason I ask is, we are changing ISPs, and I would like to see in
the logs when an external connection is coming from our OLD ISP
connection, and when it is coming through our new one.

We have a Watchguard firewall, and I have both External connections
setup and working, and have just pointed our DNS records to the new
public IP, and would like to be able to see which WAN connection/IP they
are coming from.

Thanks,

--

Best regards,