[Dovecot] v2.1.16 released

Gilles CHAUVIN gilles.chauvin at univ-rouen.fr
Fri Apr 5 14:30:35 EEST 2013

On Friday 05 April 2013 14:08:30 Timo Sirainen wrote:
> doveadm batch -A : quota get : mailbox status -t all '*'
>
> Except looks like subcommand parameters don't work. Fixed:
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/rev/2918bfacf565
>
> Also those commands crash now because it tries to use "table"
> formatter.. Giving doveadm -f tab for example fixes the crash. Anyway,
> it's not really meant for those types of commands, most importantly the
> idea was to run:
>
> doveadm batch -A : altmove savedbefore 1w : purge
>
> And maybe some expunge commands to delete old mails from Trash/Spam.

Hi Timo,

In fact, I need to run those 2 commands from a Python script once a day (to
gather data and make some stats about our mailstore usage).

We are slowly migrating from an old cyrus server and currently, with only
~7500 users, running these commands takes a while. At the end of the migration
we'll have ~34000 users using the mailstore... I fear gathering these infos
will take a very long time ;).

BTW, thanks for your reply and for the fix ;).

Gilles.