[Dovecot] v2.1.16 released (metadata plugin)

Bruce Marriner bruce+dovecot at bmts.us
Fri Apr 5 17:27:32 EEST 2013

Also, with 2.1.16 the metadata plugin by Dennis Schridde now compiles just fine without any modification to Dovecot or the plugin itself.  I've updated my documentation on compiling and installing it to reflect these changes.  Thanks for adding that small patch Timo I appreciate it. This will give me something to toy with while the native metadata support is hashed out.

Plugin : http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-metadata-plugin
My install notes (Still partly unfinished) :  http://bmts.us/wiki/doku.php?id=article:kolab:dovecot